With more than ten years of experience in Multicultural Marketing, Ethos Communications brings unique insight and keen intuition to the global marketplace. Choosing to “Act Local — Think Global,” they bring an authentic and purist approach as their source artists and materials. Ethos Communications has been awarded three times for bringing multiculturalism to Canada and its Asian diaspora.
A registered charity in Kolkata (formerly Calcutta), the Hope Foundation works to protect and help street kids and impoverished families from abuse, unethical labour practices, and other hazards of street life and poverty. The Foundation operates and funds more than 60 projects offering protection, healthcare, education, nutrition, rehabilitation, and education.
The Hope Foundation is a registered Irish charity and has established offices in India, Germany, the United Kingdom, and in the United States. Their personal mission is “the holistic care and development and protection of human rights of severely underprivileged children/persons in India and other developing countries.”
KontentEdge believes in working not only to deliver solutions for our clients, but also to innovatively evolve those solutions. Our team members have vast industry experience, technical and development. Some team members have been trainers in the past and that makes them proficient in identifying the need of the learning audience along with the correct methodology to develop instructions for training. We yearn to take on challenges to develop new and innovative solutions.
While developing content, we conceptually and intuitively understand how people learn and then brainstorm innovative instructional strategies. We can visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, interactions, and the finished product. We are able to meld minds with Subject Matter Experts to develop content.
Maple Leaf EduConnect aims to link educational institutes in Canada and India, serving as a reference for schools and students to simplify the process of studying abroad.
With their aim to be the most-trusted source of information in their field, they do not rely on secondary information nor do they represent any particular institutes. Instead, their extensively trained staff aim to give personalized advice that keeps all options open—including countries other than Canada.
What Is PTE Academic?
PTE Academic is Pearson’s computer-based language test for international students wanting to study in an English-speaking environment. The test measures the four skills of listening, reading, speaking and writing.
The test is endorsed by, and the preferred test of, GMAC® – the owners of the GMAT®.
Benefits of using PTE Academic
• Fast results – in 5 business days, allowing your students to fulfil their English language requirement of their offer in days, not weeks.
• Accepted worldwide – approved by the UK and Australian governments for student visas, as well as universities and colleges worldwide, giving you confidence that they will meet all the requirements for entry.
• Flexibility – tests can be booked within 24 hours of a test date, giving your students a real choice on the test date and time that suits their schedules.
• Transparency – students can see their score before deciding whether to send it or not, giving you the ability to recommend the best college or university to help them develop.
How do students register for a test?
Students can check real-time test availability at www.vue.com/pte/sa. If no date is available, contact us to discuss an on-demand session or alternative testing locations.
Registration and test booking is done online at www.pearsonpte.com/register
• Payment is made by credit or debit card
• A passport is not needed when registering but it must be taken to the test centre on the day of the test
• If a student’s passport is not available due to an ongoing visa application, they should ask for it to be returned for the purposes of taking the test
• Students should read the Test Taker Handbook, available on www.pearsonpte.com/register before the test date
• Students should arrive at the test centre 30 minutes before the appointment to allow enough time to complete check-in procedures
• Personal items are not allowed in the testing room and must be stored in a locker. It is recommended that valuable items are left at home
Preparing for the test
It is very important that students spend some time familiarising themselves with the format and content of the test before test day. We offer a number of resources designed to help students prepare. If they don’t prepare then they may not get the score they were hoping for.
Our resources include:
• The Official Guide to PTE Academic containing over 200 practice questions, analysis of sample responses and test-taking tips
• Practice tests with sample answers
• A free test tutorial providing a detailed overview of the test
Visit www.pearsonpte.com/prepare to access the latest resources, including FAQs and test preparation advice.
Checking and sending scores via our secure website
PTE Academic is a secure English language test. Students must send their score reports electronically to universities, colleges and government agencies via our Score Report Website. Students can view and then send unlimited score reports to their chosen institutions, or use their score to support their student visa application from their online Pearson account, free of charge.
How students send scores:
• Log into the Pearson VUE website using the link provided in their welcome email
• Click “send scores”
• In the “Institution/Organisation/Department/School” field, type the name of the organisation they want to forward their score to (e.g. for the UK Border Agency, put “UKBA” in the field and leave all others blank)
• A list of organisations matching that name will appear – tick the ones that apply and click “Next”
• On the next screen, click “Next” again to confirm. The scores will then be sent
Where can students write the test?
Test centers are located in the following locations:
• Xenitis Technolab Pvt Ltd Horizon Building, 3rd floor, #57
• Pearson Professional Centers-Mumbai Building No.9, 1st Floor
• Pearson Professional Centers-New Delhi, 4th Floor, Building No.18, Ramnath House
• Pearson Professional Centers-Hyderabad 1-10-72/A/.2, Pochampalli House
• Pearson Professional Centers-Bangalore # 45, 3rd Floor,Trade Center
• Pearson Professional Centers-Chennai 6th Floor, Nelson Chambers, E, Block
• Rajagiri College Of Social Sciences Rajagiri School of Management
• UPTEC Computer Consultancy Ltd 2nd Floor, Lekhraj Gold
• A1 Professional Assessment Center 118, 1st floor,Satyam Mall
• Think Education Advisory Services LLP 4 C/2 – Court Chambers (4th Floor)
• The Chopras (Delhi) A-9, 3rd Floor, Opp.City Square Mall
• The Chopras (Bangalore) C Wing Ground Floor, Mittal Towers
• India Storm Group 3rd floor, Jasti Towers
• Edwise Consultants Pvt.Ltd. 2, Sethna Building
• India Infinity Academy Amravati Complex, Circular Road
• Jetking – Chandigarh Magnum Business Centre
• Positive Solutions 5, Kapil Vihar Aptech Building
Partner with us to find tailored solutions to your testing needs
PricewaterhouseCoopers specializes in advisory, tax, and regulatory services with a network of offices across 158 countries. PwC India is a firm working to provide organizations with informed and well-researched solutions for every type of business-related concerns. Listening to different points of view, they provide advice and guidance to maximize and identify opportunities for growth in every sector, no matter their location.