CIEC presents two new member benefits for our academic & corporate members:
- Activity or event postings in the newly-launched newsletter ‘Disha,’ reaching 19 000 key education stakeholders, more information below;
- Academic Members can partake in our ‘Virtual Campus Tours‘ (exclusive to members) by submitting 5 – 10 images of their academic institution, more information below.
Activity & Event Posting in ‘Disha’
CIEC invites academic, agent and corporate members to submit up to three activities or events per month (recruiting trips/travelling delegates, new programs/start dates, job postings) for free as an exclusive membership benefit. Contributions will be posted in the much-lauded, monthly ‘Disha’ (Direction) e-newsletter reaching the CIEC database of 19 000 education stakeholders. CIEC now also promotes member and non-member events free-of-charge on the CIEC website, the live ‘Disha’ blog, and the ‘Disha’ newsletter. Interested institutions are asked to send a logo, introductory paragraph and website link to include in the ‘Partner Events’ section of ‘Disha.’ Please send your postings to media@CanadaIndiaEducation.com.
‘Virtual Campus Tours’
CIEC has also launched ‘Virtual Campus Tours,’ and invites academic members to send 5 – 10 images of their institutions with short captions (may include links to more information). ‘Virtual Tours’ will be linked to from the members profile as well as the newly-unveiled ‘Student’ section of the CIEC website. Suggested photos include:
- shots of major campus buildings
- highlights of any special features of the college such as state of the art research facilities or cultural landmarks
- stills of city life and surrounding area as well as social clubs, student groups, international student accommodation, and activities on campus
Interested institutions can send their photos and corresponding captions (if applicable) to media@CanadaIndiaEducation.com with ‘Virtual Tours’ in the subject line.