You can choose to become one of the three types of members on the CIEC council:
Academic Members: Stand alone academic Institutions, satellite campuses of the ‘home’ campus and other campuses engaged in the delivery of education and/or associated in the Academic sector in Canada and/or India are eligible as independent academic members
Corporate Members: Shall be trade, business and professional organizations associated within the education and professional life of Canada and/or India but NOT academic institutions, click here
Agent Members: Shall be international recruitment agencies and established self-employed counselors offering recruitment services to Canadian colleges and universities. To learn more about the benefits of agent membership, click here.
Academic and Corporate Membership Fee Structure:
$100/mo. x 12 = $1,200 for a one-year membership
$100/mo. x 24 = $2,400 for a two-year membership
$100/mo. x 36 = $3,600 for a three-year membership
CIEC members will be only those accredited academic institutions and/or members of national bodies in either country to ensure the highest level of integrity and transparency in quality.
Click here to become a CIEC Academic or Corporate Member.
- Discounted registration & speaking opportunities at Annual Synergy Conference and other CIEC events: Ed-Mission, unFAIR
- FREE listing (with clickable link and detailed profile) on CIEC’s website (value $600/year)
- Access to iCARE
- FREE activity or event postings in ‘Disha’ (CIEC’s monthly newsletter) distributed to over 19,000 key education stakeholders in both countries. More information is available here.
- FREE display of your institution via our ‘Virtual Campus Tours‘ (exclusive to Academic Members) & discounted inclusion in CIEC’s electronic publications. More information is available here.
- FREE event notifications via LinkedIn (over 1,200 education leaders), Twitter (over 300 followers), and Facebook (groups & individual members)
- Personalized consulting in areas of recruitment, brand & network development, partnerships & collaboration, event management, partner filtering and selection
- Access to CIEC’s vast network to schedule meetings, establishing linkages, and on-the-ground support
- On site visits or teleconference meetings
- Partner event promotions
Discounted registration at Annual Synergy Conference and other CIEC events: Ed-Mission, unFAIR:
CIEC members will receive member rates at regularly scheduled seminars, Annual Conference, recruiting events other partnership building exercises held throughout the year. CIEC members will receive 1 (or more) complimentary registration based on membership category to the much touted Synergy conference which brings together education stakeholders from both countries.
FREE listing (with clickable link and detailed profile) on CIEC’s website (value $600/year)
The CIEC website is positioning itself to become the hub of India-Canada academic relations which will attract visits by Universities, Colleges, Governments, agents, high school counsellors and students from both countries. This link will provide excellent coverage and exposure for CIEC members.
CIEC members will have an opportunity to hold private or public receptions and/or host delegations from India or Canada on their campus (on a first come basis). CIEC will also conduct an annual Conference in either country to felicitate a distinguished member of the ‘Canada-India’ education community with an award, citation and recognize efforts made by trail blazers in this dynamic and vibrant corridor.
On site visits or teleconference meetings:
Every member will be visited or teleconferenced at least once a year by CIEC executives to allow for 2 way flow of information, conduct membership feedback, set and review expectations, share updates and ‘feel the pulse’ from front line academic professionals and exchange best practices for general marketing and offer advertising advice and assistance.
Partner event promotions:
By promoting partner’s activities (recruiting events/Conferences) and/or negotiating for pavilions at key events, CIEC members will be better positioned to have a presence be better informed. The CIEC website will feature an event section listing partner activities. The CIEC database currently consists of over 18,000 administrators and education experts from both countries and regular e-mail notifications| newsletters will be sent.
The CARE Standards represent transparency, ability and experience. By becoming an Agent Member of the Council, you add your voice to the across-the board support for ethical student recruitment and gain exposure amongst key education players. CIEC’s Agent Membership (iCARE) is the only one of its kind operating exclusively in the burgeoning Canada-India education corridor and aims to expand our agents’ business prospects in Canada.
iCARE serves as a cost-effective way for education agents to gain exposure, establish their credentials, and distinguish themselves in the exciting Canada-India education corridor. Agents wishing to strategically position themselves in an increasingly fierce and competitive international environment are invited to become an iCARE Recognized Member of the Canada India Education Council.
To learn about the many benefits of becoming an iCARE Agent, click here.
- Complimentary event registrations
- 1 VIP seat at lunch table
- Logo on menu. agenda, and screen (when not in use)
- Recognition from the podium
- Distribution of 1 piece of collateral/article or souvenir with event kit
Please visit http://canadaindiaeducation.com/introduction/event-sponsorship-benefits/ for a full list of benefits & pricing.