Volunteering & Internship Opportunities
Attn web-savvy social media junkies! CIEC is seeking volunteers and interns! Contact us at info@CanadaIndiaEducation.com for more information.
The perks of interning / volunteering at CIEC:
- Decide what projects suit your own expertise and career path and your level of involvement.
- Decide how many hours you are able to contribute – we will work with you to fit CIEC into your schedule.
- CIEC Volunteers will be listed on the CIEC website.
CIEC volunteering / internship opportunities (choose one or more tasks):
‘Disha’ Education News Coordinators
- Upload 10 articles per month onto the CIEC WordPress website & submit for publishing (articles will be sent to you)
- Promote ‘Disha’ Education News online on relevant forums, threads, comments & social media
Social Media Coordinators
- Promote CIEC services via social media (choose one service and implement a social media marketing strategy to promote your service of choice)Record / organize CIEC’s International Student Forum (Facebook group) Q & A to be archived on the CIEC website in easy-to-use forum structure.
- Work with the CIEC Team to further develop the CIEC YouTube Channel.
Student Chapter Leaders
- Help CIEC set up a ‘Student Chapter’ in your school and coordinate with other school chapters to organize student events. Contact info@CanadaIndiaEducation.com for more information.
- Perform sweeps of academic institution & agent members of relevant organizations.