CARE is a three-step, inclusive process that allows agents to enjoy a Free Pre-Screening to determine if they are eligible to become Agent Members of CIEC within 10-business days.
- Fill out the brief free Pre-Screening Form & find out if you are eligible for membership (within 5 business days). View eligibility criteria.
- If approved, pay the Application Fee ($250) & fill out the brief Application Form (provide references& discuss membership needs).
- Once processed (within 5 business days) pay the Membership Fee ($1000 for a 1-yr term) & be announced as a Member of the Council
CARE is a simple, inclusive process that:
- Strategically positions agents in an increasingly fierce and competitive international environment
- Provides them a platform to demonstrate their expertise to Canadian academic institutions and succeed in the Canada-India education corridor
- Promotes ethical student recruitment by encouraging agents to evaluate their business practice and recognizes them for their efforts
As a CIEC Member, you will:
- Tap into the CIEC Network to schedule meetings & establish linkages
- Gain access to personalized consulting in areas of recruitment & partner filtering and selection, as well as on-the-ground support
- Promote ethical student recruitment
- Be recognized in the Canada-India education sector for your efforts