Following the spectacular success of previous “Canada-India: A synergy in Education” events held in 2007 & 2008 respectively, the much anticipated sequel in 2009 will feature another education giant, CHINA.
While Synergy I brought hundreds of Canadian institutions together to discuss common India objectives, challenges and opportunities, Synergy II conducted in partnership with ACCC & FICCI brought specialists from India who discussed specific vocational areas and presented joint partnership opportunities.
Conceived by ICE Inc., a leading Canadian education event organization, this event will once again take place at the Pearson Convention Center near Toronto on September 17, 2009. Synergy ’09 not only highlights educational activities and opportunities in both countries, it presents unrivaled networking opportunities and is a must attend for Canadian Institutions and organizations interested in operating in either or both countries. This all day event will feature sessions by CBIE, ACCC, Blakes, AUCC, Academica Group, Shastri & CECN besides other distinguished speakers and will be co-hosted by two premiere business organizations, the Canada-India & Canada-China Business Council.
The design of the event is to:
- Encourage exchange of ideas
- Foster networking opportunities among the Canadian Universities & Colleges with interest in India and China and also Indian & Chinese organizations with experience in the 2 countries
- Further the interests of those currently involved in or contemplating involvement in the education sector in India and/or China
- Continue to explore the sharing of opportunities in this burgeoning sector and to create an active awareness & highlight each other’s experiences & opportunities as well as pitfalls to avoid
- Provide a platform for institutions to showcase their programs & accomplishments in India and China
- Exhibit the latest developments in the Indian and Chinese educational sector
- Continue to keep the momentum in the burgeoning Canada-India education sector while engaging the growing Canada-China education corridor
Attendees will include:
- Canadian High Schools and their boards, NGO’s, Canadian Colleges and Universities
- The who’s who of Canadas internationalization efforts
- Canadian stake holders in the education domain such as ACCC, AUCC, CECN, CBIE, C-IBC, CCBC, DFAIT, Shastri and more
- The Governments of Canada, India and China
- Canada-China Business Council members
- Canada-India Business Council members
- Canadian organizations planning educational ventures to India or China or both
Words from distinguished guests: