CARE agents enjoy many benefits. CIEC invites you to visit our website for a detailed overview of the CARE process and benefits.
- Use of the CARE logo, CARE certificate, and goodwill of the CIEC brand
- Use of Toronto ‘Rep’ Office
- Access to training provided by Department of Foreign Affiars (DFAIT) & attend CIEC webinars
- Online exposure on our website & social media outlets and regular mentions in our email campaigns and ‘Disha’ newsletter, distributed to over 19 000 key education stakeholders in both countries
- Reduced registration fee to our annual Synergy networking event and one-night FREE stay in Toronto
- Student airport pickup (coming soon)
- Grow your network while becoming part of an established network & gain recognition amongst Canadian Colleges & Universities
- Membership fees range from $1500 to $2500 for a 3 year period and the approval process takes between 4 to 6 months. If you have any questions or comments, please direct them to info@CanadaIndiaEducation.com.
We look forward to working with you in growing your brand while promoting ethical student recruitment in the burgeoning Canada-India education corridor.